I purchased through Groupon a special 2-hour Housecleaning services thru Stel’s Housecleaning as a special treat for myself. Today is the day we scheduled for housecleaning at 8:30 a.m., it is now 9:30 a.m. and I just got a call that they can’t find the place. After confirming the address and directions it became apparent they initially wrote down the wrong street name ( which sounds a little familiar in that both streets start with the same letter, and that’s all that’s familiar ). They were 5 minutes away and 20 minutes have now passed since the call ended. Hmmm
1/2 hour later one person from Stel’s housecleaning showed up to clean, not two. After 2 hours she told me she had gone over the 2 hour mark and it was time for her to leave.
- None of the waste baskets had been emptied.
- The bed sheets were not changed ( I had put a fresh set on top of the bed and the existing comforter and sheets pulled back, almost off ). I discovered the comforter on the bed had been pulled up and when I pulled them back the sheets remained in a crumple underneath near the foot of the bed.
- The toilet was not cleaned.
- Entry by front door was very poorly vacuumed, with stuff all over the carpet still remaining.
- The living room was never touched, she didn’t even go in there. ( It badly needed vacuuming at very least )
I am shocked and greatly disappointed at the level of service received. They charge more than most in the area and this is what you get, I am glad that I didn’t pay full price via the groupon deal. I still feel ripped off. I do not recommend using this housecleaning service.